As we face the summer ahead, we’re offering a special Sand Hill summer program. Let’s get outside in July in a safe and secure environment!
The last few months have been one of the most challenging periods we’ve ever lived through together. We’ve all been cooped up. Kids have been online since March and the isolation and uncertainty have been difficult. Now that you’ve spent so much time with your child and observed their online patterns, have you noticed anything about their learning style? Have they struggled with academics? Have they had trouble staying focused and persevering? Did you have some concerns even before shelter-in-place? Are you concerned about there being so many fewer summer activities for kids this year?
Summer at Sand Hill — Program Details
- A safe and stress-free return to real-time school and classes
- A much-needed respite for parents
- A personalized program focused on social-emotional learning, speech and language, PE
- Small classes of 10
- A brush-up on skills
- Parent support as necessary
- Mental health supports for those feeling anxious about returning to the “new normal”
- Assurance that every child feels a genuine sense of belonging
- A chance to try out one of the best schools in the Bay Area
The Summer at Sand Hill School program is designed for kids entering grades 2-8 in Fall 2020 and runs from July 6 to July 24. Flexible enrollment means you can sign up for mornings, afternoons or both and for three weeks or two weeks of your choice. Whatever works best for your family.
JULY 6 – JULY 24, 2020
Morning program: 8:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon program: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
All Day Program | $2400 | $800 per week
Half-Day Program | $1650 | $550 per week
See the program page for more information.
Ready to get started? Email Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation with Kendra Fraka, MSW, Summer Program Administrator and SEL Instructor to discuss your child’s needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!